Soft Trauma Armor Insert
The Soft Trauma Armor Insert offers protection when you need it the most
This Soft Trauma Armor inserts pads are made to absorb the force of the rounds and to increase the safety of the person wearing it. They lower the transmission force placed on the body on impact and decrease the risk of injury from a strike, slash, stab or any other trauma.
Soft Trauma Armor Insert Features:
- Protection: Not rated for blastic threat & used only for trauma reduction
- NIJ Standard 0101.06: This product has been independently tested by an NIJ approved laboratory according to the NIJ standard of protection
- Exterior Cover: 1000D Cordura®, Textured Nylon
- Sizing: All sizes are measured in inches and weights vary by size. Weight based on 1.19 psf AD for the 3A300 solution.
- Cut: HighCom 10” x 12” shooters cut plates are considered nominal and the actual measurement is 9.5” x 11.5
- Thinness: .25”
- Warranty: Five years on all ballistic material excluding exterior cover and one year on exterior cover material and workmanship.