Family Blackout Kit
All items are packed securely in our Large Wheel Bag. Individual components are placed in waterproof bags and neatly organized in the bag for easy access. Hand-assembled in the USA.
The kit includes the following:
Light and Communications: These items can come in handy if you experience a home power outage, car trouble, or other emergencies.
- (1) Emergency Lantern
- (2) Hand Rechargeable Flashlights (never needs batteries)
- (1) Box of Waterproof Matches
- (2) Emergency Candles
- (2) Emergency Bright Sticks
Shelter and Warmth: These supplies will protect you from wind, sun, rain, and other harsh conditions.
- (4) Body Warmers
- (4) Emergency Survival Sleeping Bags
First Aid: A first aid kit can be used to treat minor injuries and protect against more serious health threats in a disaster.
- (1) Deluxe First Aid Kit
- (30) Adhesive bandages (1 ¾” x 3/8”)
- (35) Adhesive bandages (3” x ¾”)
- (15) Alcohol pads
- (10) Cotton tip applicators
- (1) Elastic bandage (2”)
- (4) Finger splints
- (1) First aid guide
- (2) Gauze pads (2” x 2”)
- (2) Gauze pads (3” x 3”)
- (2) Gauze pads (4” x 4”)
- (1) Instant cold pack
- (1) Reusable Case
- (1) Roll of gauze (2”)
- (1) Roll of tape
- (1) Tweezers
Other: These items are useful for relieving stress and supporting activity under challenging conditions.
- (1) Survival Playing Cards – 52 cards illustrating valuable survival skills that will educate and entertain you in an emergency
Emergency Survival Kit Information:
This survival kit was designed using advice from experts in the emergency preparedness industry. It follows guidelines given by government agencies and non-profit preparedness organizations.