Burglar Window Alarm
Glass Guard Window Alarm
The Glass Guard Window Alarm is an effective low cost vibration alarm that can be used for securing windows or patio doors.
When an intruder is attempting to break-in and the window vibrates more than normal or is broken, the vibration sensor triggers the alarm.
Turn the switch at the left side the "ON" position to activate the alarm (when turning OFF, wait at least five seconds before turning back on, to allow alarm to rest). When the glass is hit, knocked or cut by anyone, the siren will sound for 30 seconds and then reset.
The unit will also perform well on wooden or metallic windows and doors.
• Shock alert for doors or windows
• Easy installation. No wiring needed
• Built-in 100dB high output siren
• Easily mounted on door/window by adhesive tape (included)
• Instant alarm detects any vibration (when the glass is hit, knocked, or cut by anyone, the unit’s siren will be triggered for 30 seconds)